Safety, Sizing & Care
- Always supervise your child when wearing jewelry, it is not a toy and should not be played with.
- Remove from the necklace during sleeping; wrap around the ankle and cover with a sock
- Do not let your child put the necklace in their mouth. They are only to be worn, not chewed.
- A fit is key to safety: You want it long enough it's not a choker, but short enough it cannot be put in the mouth.
- Remove immediately if damaged.
- Buyer assumes all responsibility with MacRae Naturals jewelry, please use careful and responsibly.
What we do:
Our Baltic Amber teething necklaces are made with your child’s safety in mind. We use beads on teething necklaces that are 2mm to 6mm (size of a pea) in size or less. They are knotted between each bead so if the string breaks the beads wont scatter, only one will come off. We also use a screw clasp closure (not easy to take off and play with) and string that will snap with excessive pressure (12 lbs or less).
**MacRae Naturals teething jewelry is not a toy and contains small parts and can pose a choking hazard for children under 3. Our jewelry is NOT to be chewed upon or put in the mouth. MacRae Naturals is not responsible for any damage, injury, or even death that may result from improper use of our jewelry. Please use responsibly!**